1, 2, 3

Haaayyy...

Earlier around 7:33 pm, I got a call from an accquaintance. (Well, people to me comes and goes, so not considered friend) which to now, I considered garbage right after I dropped it.
We may have different views and opinions regardless of who or what you are as long as I you're not stepping into my humanity. As the pandemic goes and the so-called-monster (which now leading the country) people nowadays starting to rant in their own opinions regarding the current administration.
It was started with my FB status regarding my reaction about the He-who-must-not-be-named leader's non-sense, time-wasting-nation-address.



Of course she is a member of the cult which the Beast is glorified, and of course I am not! I was never a fan of him. I didn't even put his name on the ballot box, but then I don't have a choice and the cult, I mean the people voted for him. So here it goes. The world famous EJ Killer's leadership came to a test by this Pandemic Crisis.
January 2020, the NCovid-19 pandemic has been in the news for days after (if I'm not mistaken) Taal Volcanic Eruption, but their god has been nonchalant about it. He's even addresing the nation confidently that we are miles miles away from it. Then his gory filthy claws started clacking while conniving with immitation makers. Who allegedly (is it really) the designer of the pandemic virus.
Yes, I always hated him, I never adored him. Ever! Of course I'm one of the 1.4 M voted for MDS. So there's no reason for me to like him. And this beast administration did better yet diabolical. And our country,  divided in three groups, was now divided into two three new groups: Pro admin,  anti-admin, undecided.
After 4 years of boasting, cursing and teaching the people how to kill, this demon's power has been tested, but the Pro-admin treat those tactics of his as a way to a better country, unquote. Then for two more months he announced CQ, then ECQ, then EECQ, then GCQ. What's next GCF? LCD? BBQ? Every week or twice or thrice (defends on his mood) he addresses the nation to... I dunno. Basta, he's been addressing the nation discussing more non-sense things minus the guidelines for the people who have been advised to Stay at home, No Work, No Pay. And leave it to the LGUs. They offered an assistance. But...
Photo by: Michael Varcas.
Then they shut down the biggest TV Network.
Different opinions exploaded on social medias. Then there were trolls.
I was questioned by my intellectual ability and started telling me: "Akala ko ba naman matalino ka?" and the usual DD-Ebs will just give you a crash-course what an idolatry is all about. She then started lecturing me about what should and shoudn't do. And there goes... "Ang hirap kasi sa inyo, hindi kayo nakikinig. I wasn't that lacerated by her words but what made me startled is at the end of the conversation, my other self questioned the status of our friendship.
Because at the end of the conversation I'm gagged. "Did that bitch just given me a death threat?"
Like I said in my post, just like the shut down network's disclaimer... The views and opinions expressed by me do not state or reflect those of your point of views and our friendship.
Prior to that, many of my friends in facebook had been unfollowing and unfriending me because of my post attacking their god. Some are also attacking me. Fuck them! My wall, may rules. Feel free to unfriend. There were detractors who crossed the line.

Me, backreading my recent posts, technically, not in my wildest imagination to be inlined of these idiots. Yes we are on the same boat but posting these publicly right after the beast's announcement that he will reward 3 Million Pesos to the person who will invent a cure vaccine for the virus, in your public account. OMG! That's ridiculous!
What's bothering me is "my friend" just threatened me. Should I continue the friendship and fight for my right to express my belief as a Filipino citizen? Or should I be just like the third group. Being in no side, watching the reality and still undecided because I should think of my safety as a human being?
What am I gonna choose? Here I am, stranded away from my family, work-from-home but super-dooper-underpaid, being a leech to my friend's house, penniless and in the bottom of the bucket list thay you can do at home, still don't know what will happen after the ECQ for all Season three. So help me God. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comments

Popular Posts